Yellow ABS plastic Bestfilament for 3D printers 1kg (2.85 mm)
- Type: ABS
- Dia: 2.85 mm
- Weight netto: 1 kilo
- Dimensions: 20 х 20 х 8 см (0,0032 м3)
ABS (abs) — high impact technical thermoplastic resin obtained from petroleum.
One of the most popular plastics for 3D printing. ABS plastic is more flexible than PLA, and is well treatable. The printed product can be sanded, covered with primer, and further with acrylic paint. Treatment with acetone allows to smooth the characteristic of 3D printing irregularities ("step").
Due to the high strength ABS plastic suitable for printing of structural elements of buildings, elements of mechanisms.
The advantages of ABS Bestfilament:
- A wide color palette.
- Easily polished and painted.
- Possible post-processing using acetone to smooth the "steps" layers.
- Parts can fasten together with superglue.
- The deviation of the diameter of the rod within the coil is not more than 0.02 mm.
Recommended print settings for ABS Bestfilament:
The temperature of the extruder: 230-260°C
Temperature table: 90-110°C
Print speed: 40-60 mm/s
Airflow models: No (May be required for small parts)
Printer enclosure: Closed
Shrinkage printing: 0.4%
Solvents: Dichloroethane, dichloromethane, acetone, ethyl acetate
Advice from Bestfilament:
- To improve adhesion coated plastic platform recommend you to use a hairspray or a solution of ABS in acetone.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- To avoid twisting of the model when printing, and cracking mandatory heated platform and a closed housing of the printer.
Yellow ABS plastic Bestfilament for 3D printers 1kg (2.85 mm) reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!