Green ABS filament Bestfilament for 3D Printers 1 kg (1,75 mm)
Bestfilament 1,75mm ABS 3D printer filament 1kg (2,2Lbs) Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
ABS - One of the most popular 3D printing plastics. ABS plastic Bestfilament is more flexible than PLA and can be processed well. The printed product can be sanded, coated with primer, and later with acrylic paint. Processing the abs filament with acetone allows you to smooth out the bumps characteristic of 3D printing (“steps”).
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is an impact-resistant technical thermoplastic resin derived from petroleum products.
Thanks to its high strength, ABS plastic Bestfilament is suitable for printing structural elements, housings, and mechanism elements. ABS printing will require good ventilation in the room as the plastic has an odor. If you need odorless plastic, use PLA, Watson SBS or PETG from Bestfilament.
Benefits of Bestfilament ABS plastic
- Wide color palette.
- Easily sanded and painted.
- Post-processing is possible with various solvents to smooth out the "steps" of the layers.
- Parts can be bonded together with various adhesives and solvents.
- The deviation of the diameter of the rod within one coil is minimal (no more than 0.02 mm.)
- Density: 1040 kg/m3
- Softening temperature - 98°C
- Hardness (according to Rockwell) - R109
- Nominal elongation at break - 12%
- Bending strength — 65 MPa
- Modulus of elasticity in bending — 2.1 GPa
- Operating temperature - up to +80°C
- Moisture absorption - 0.24%
- To improve the adhesion of the plastic to the platform coating, we recommend using an adhesive varnish or a solvent solution of the ABS plastic.
- Print only in well-ventilated areas as the plastic has an odor.
- To avoid twisting of the model during printing and formation of cracks, heating of the platform is mandatory, as well as a closed printer case.
Recommended print settings for Bestfilament ABS plastic
Extruder temperature: 230-260°C;
Table temperature: 90-110°C;
Print speed: 40-60mm/s;
Airflow model: No (may be required for small parts):
Operation Corps: Closed
Print shrinkage: 0.4%;
Solvents: Dichloroethane, dichloromethane, acetone, ethyl acetate
Tips from the manufacturer Bestfilament:
To improve the adhesion of plastic to the platform coating, we recommend using a tape, glue, varnish
If the plastic is wet, we recommend using a filament dryer
Suitable for printing on Creality Ender 3D printers, Flying Bear Ghost, Anycubic Mega, Flash Forge Adventurer, Voxelab, QIDI, Wanhao, Flash Forge Creator, Picaso3D, Anycubic 4Max, Imprinta Hercules, TierTime, Zortrax, Raise3D, CreatBot, Ultimaker
Bestfilament was founded in 2013. We are engaged in the production of consumables (ABS, PLA, PETG, Flex, SBS (Watson), ASA, Nylon, TPU, HIPS, Carbon and others) for 3D printers
The filaments produced by our company have all the necessary product quality certificates. They are appreciated by buyers in Turkey, Germany, Spain, Poland, Holland, the USA, etc.
We ensure the production of our 3D plastic at the highest level, both in terms of the quality of the material, and in such an indicator, which is extremely important for printing, as the constancy of the diameter of the plastic filament
Bestfilament is the best value for money!
- Type of filament
- Filament color
- Filament Diameter
- 1.75 mm
- Net weight
- 1 кг
- Gross weight
- 1.35 kg
- Packing dimensions
- 20 х 20 х 8 см (0,0032 м3)
Green ABS filament Bestfilament for 3D Printers 1 kg (1,75 mm) reviewsBe the first to write a review of this product!Отзывов нет