Light Blue PLA Plastic Bestfilament for 3D-printers, 1 kg (1.75 mm)
Bestfilament 1,75mm PLA 3D printer filament 1kg (2,2Lbs) Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
PLA Bestfilament is the most environmentally friendly plastic. It does not have an unpleasant odor, which allows you to print it without problems at home or in the office.
PLA (polylactide) is a biodegradable and biocompatible 3D plastic derived from plant-based raw materials. Unlike ABS, it does not require special conditions, there is no need for a heated table or a thermal stabilization chamber.
Large objects printed from PLA Bestfilament practically do not deform or crack. Great for printing large-sized products, as well as parts for which it is important to accurately convey the geometric dimensions. Ideal for printing interior items that require meticulous detail.
Compared to ABS, PLA Bestfilament is harder and tougher, but also more brittle. If the part you are printing will be subject to frequent physical abuse, PLA may not be the best choice. In this case, pay attention to impact-resistant plastics: ABS, PETG Bestfilament.
Melting point: 155-170°C
Odor: Sweetish smell of burnt sugar
Features: Eco-friendly, biodegradable, fragile, exposed to high temperatures
Benefits of PLA Bestfilament
- Wide color palette
- Minimal print shrinkage
- Can print on clean glass
- No need for a heated platform
- Saving energy costs allows you to control the softening temperature.
- The deviation of the diameter of the rod within one coil is not more than 0.02 mm.
Recommended print settings for PLA Bestfilament
Extruder temperature: 190-230°C;
Table temperature: 0/40-60°C;
Print speed: 40-60mm/s;
Airflow model: Yes:
Print shrinkage Minor;
Solvents: dichloromethane, dichloroethane
Operating temperature: from -20°С to +40°С
Tips from the manufacturer Bestfilament:
- The softening temperature of PLA plastic is about 50 degrees, therefore, if the thermal barrier is not sufficiently cooled, plastic softening and cork formation may occur. To avoid this, provide maximum airflow to the thermal barrier radiator.
- Use a foam filter with a small amount of oil (machine or vegetable oil) when printing with Bestfilament PLA to prevent plugging.
- Bestfilament PLA retains plasticity for some time after cooling, which is convenient, for example, for assembling composite models. Heat the parts a little before assembling to make them easier to connect.
To improve the adhesion of plastic to the platform coating, we recommend using a tape, glue, varnish
If the plastic is wet, we recommend using a filament dryer
Suitable for printing on Creality Ender 3D printers, Flying Bear Ghost, Anycubic Mega, Flash Forge Adventurer, Voxelab, QIDI, Wanhao, Flash Forge Creator, Picaso3D, Anycubic 4Max, Imprinta Hercules, TierTime, Zortrax, Raise3D, CreatBot, Ultimaker
Bestfilament was founded in 2013. We are engaged in the production of consumables (ABS, PLA, PETG, Flex, SBS (Watson), ASA, Nylon, TPU, HIPS, Carbon and others) for 3D printers
The filaments produced by our company have all the necessary product quality certificates. They are appreciated by buyers in Turkey, Germany, Spain, Poland, Holland, the USA, etc.
We ensure the production of our 3D plastic at the highest level, both in terms of the quality of the material, and in such an indicator, which is extremely important for printing, as the constancy of the diameter of the plastic filament
Bestfilament is the best value for money!
- Type of filament
- Filament color
- light blue
- Filament Diameter
- 1.75 mm
- Net weight
- 1 кг
- Gross weight
- 1.35 kg
- Packing dimensions
- 20 х 20 х 8 см (0,0032 м3)
Light Blue PLA Plastic Bestfilament for 3D-printers, 1 kg (1.75 mm) reviewsBe the first to write a review of this product!Отзывов нет